Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Scared Shirtless.

Halloween in two days! I can't wait :) As a pre-Halloween treat, here are some movies I think will be perfect for a movie marathon with friends. Have fun scaring the hell out of each other!

Shutter
Thailand, 2004
This is one of the scariest films I've seen ever.
The English version has nothing over this.
Recommended for: photographers

Feng Shui
Philippines, 2004
Yes, this movie scared the s--- out of me :(
Especially because we had a bagwa at home when this movie came out.
Huhuhu.
Recommended for: everyone


Låt den rätte komma in
(Let the Right One In)
Sweden, 2008
Oskar is a 12-year-old boy, bullied in school.
Eli is a 200-year-old vampire child.
The title comes from the aspect of vampire folk lore
that vampires cannot enter a house uninvited.
MUST. SEE. NOW.
Nothing (besides the vampire part) like Twilight.
Recommended for: everyone

The Others
USA, 2001
This movie haunted me for a looong time.
I mean, seriously.
Photographs of dead people taken as if they're sleeping;
darker than darkness house;
old lady in a wedding dress with a little girl's voice;
CREEPY.
Recommended for: people who live in huge houses

♥ ♥ ♥

I have more scary movies for this list, I just can't think of them right now.
But these should be enough for now.
More on Halloween! :)

How are your costumes coming along? :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home