Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

This is just to say...


{Picture from ordinarycomics.com}

I have a problem with letting go of memories in my head. I mean, I've always been a diarist (there is a word) or a journalist, whichever. Give me a new journal and I will be more than happy to fill it with my words. Not that I think everything I say is precious, I just like putting things down in paper/on screen so that I can look back on them one day and say, "Hey, that's stupid/brilliant!"

Sadly, I've been neglecting my lovely lovely Starbucks 2009 planner given to me by my best friend, Cessa, from the Philippines. Right now, my planner has seven weeks worth of blank pages :( This is just sad, I think. I really have to get back to chronicling my life.

One of my greatest fears is to have Alzheimer's when I grow up :( But it's something that can't be helped, right? So I'm doing what I can now to remind myself later in life.

So yeah, haven't been journaling. College has been sucking up all of my free time. Not that I mind because I really do love college. I didn't think I'd like it so much, but I honestly don't want this semester to end. To be fair, the time I've spent away from my planner has been going into writing other stuff for school. Most of these requirements don't even feel like schoolwork. For one of my Creative Writing classes, we had to befriend the squiggly red lines that annoy people to death on Microsoft Word, and use the alternative words to write up your own piece. Here's mine:

Original text:
In the series, the Endless are a
grup of beings that embody powerful aspects of the universe: Dream, Death, Despear & Desire, Delirium, Destruction, and Destiny. And if you read the series, I’m only on the zevend (out of 11) one, but you will see how Neil Gaiman’s prose nails his caractors. For example, in the second book, at the end, he talks of Desire: “And Desire smiles, and forgets, for Desire is a creature of the moment.” And isn’t that true?

Despear (misspelling): Despair, Desperate, Desperado, Disappear, Despairs
Gaiman: Gagman, Gasman, Caiman, Gamin, Gagmen
caractors (misspelling): car actors, characters, curators, correctors, cofactors
zevend (misspelling): seven, sevens, even, evened, event
grup (misspelling): group, grip, grump, grub, grope


There was a man named Roberto,
Who really was desperado
Gambled to his extent
Winning in one event
So he bought himself a condo.

There was a monster named Boogeyman
Who’s really tight with Neil Gaiman
Who wrote some books
About BM’s pukes
So now he’s known as Gagman.

There was a curator called Heart
Who loved everything about art
They called him Gasman
A reason, there was one:
Every five minutes he would fart.

Hunger makes me a grump.
I need to have my grub.
Don’t care whose grip I have to pry,
I need at least a salty fry.

Despair,
You make me desperate and want to disappear.
Thank you dear.

Car salesmen are car actors with character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I now leave you with a birthday video I made for my above-mentioned best friend, Cessa, this past October fifth. ILYAA.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home